With much of the world immobilised by the Covid-19 pandemic, here at Alpha Performance Fabrication, we’ve been anything but idle. We’ve been working hard on numerous projects – most notably a move into the Supercar Performance Parts scene. If we had a drum, we’d give you a mighty drum roll, as we proudly present … our McLaren 720S Sports Exhaust Downpipe and X pipe.
TIG welding and ‘back purging’
For this British engineered Supercar with a twin-turbo V8 engine, we’ve created a ‘Sports Downpipe’ with a 200 cell catalytic converter capable of generating up to 1000 bhp. Using TIG welding and ‘back purging’, we’ve created the Downpipe from 316-grade Stainless Steel. You can also choose to have them ceramic coated in Zircotec Performance White for heat management.
The Downpipe will fit to the OEM McLaren system, or you can buy it with our newly developed Rear Section with X pipe.
So – what are the benefits of our new Exhaust Downpipe?
There are several –
- Enhanced noise and horsepower gains
- Fantastic value for money
- Made in Britain by a British engineering firm
- A choice of tailpipes, including Carbon Fibre
- The option to customise the rear section with a bespoke laser-cut tag welded on, inscribed with Hand built for <your name>
- You can have the rear section made from stainless steel or titanium
You can pre-order the new exhaust downpipe now. We also plan to carry a small number in stock.
There’s more good news on the Supercar front. We’re working flat out to develop similar top quality, high-performance parts –
- The Lamborghini Gallardo LP560 Exhaust System
- Porsche 997 Equal Length Manifolds
- Ferrari 488 Exhaust System and Intercoolers
So – watch this space!
Find out more about our latest Supercar Performance parts. Get in touch.
Call – 01933 274579